What I’m grateful for from the Year 2016
Five things I am grateful for from 2016:
1. My wife and furry-kids are one more year aged, yet still contributing to Neal Home zaniness.
2. Business and Career modification has proven to be professionally, as well as personally, rewarding. 2016 was the year of building a solid foundation and 2017 will be the year of executing a solid plan. We are so excited for the future that we can’t contain our giddiness to share all the great news!
3. Great personal friends that visited our home throughout the year for BBQ/swimming fun in the summer, socialized with us during the holiday season or just dropped by to say hello for no reason whatsoever.
4. I had a wonderful opportunity to visit close family and friends while in Oklahoma recently. This was such a refreshing experience that I cannot express how awesome this was.
5. My Dad went home in Heaven to be with friends and family. His strong legacy lives on forever and he is at peace. God Bless you Dad!
Wishing everyone a bright, fun and prosperous 2017! Happy New Year!